While the natural beauty of Portugal is fairly well known, it’s still completely underrated. Sure, most know of the beautiful cliffs in the Algarve. But, what many don’t realize is the sheer diversity of the nature in the country. Stunning national parks like Parque Nacional Peneda-Gerês help make up the registered natural wonder of the country. But, nearly everywhere you go there’s a connection to the natural world here in Portugal that’s quite special.
This photography tour spends 9 days guiding you through some of the best nature Portugal has to offer. From wild coastlines to rolling hills to arid deserts, you’ll get a bit of everything on offer.
- July 7-15, 2021
- August 18-26, 2021
- September 30 – October 8, 2021
€2,229 Per Person (based on double occupancy)
– Single supplement = €450*
- Transfer from Lisbon Airport on start/end dates.
- All transport within Portugal on tour dates.
- All accommodation on tour dates.
- Local photography guides.
- All park entrance fees and permits.
What’s Not Included?
- Transport to/from Lisbon
- Lunch, dinner and snacks
- Visas (if required)
- Day 1 – Arrival in Lisbon
- Day 2 – Morning in Lisbon, Afternoon in Sintra
- Day 3 – Sintra in the morning, Afternoon to Serra da Estrela
- Day 4 – Serra da Estrela NP to Serra de S. Mamede NP
- Day 5 – Serra de S. Mamede NP to Beja
- Day 6 – Beja to Faro
- Day 7 – Faro to Lagos
- Day 8 – Lagos to Porto Covo
- Day 9 – Transfer to Lisbon. Tour ends on arrival.
Map of Itinerary
To book a tour, you’ll need to pay a non-refundable 200 Euro deposit. Final payment is due 60 days before the departure date.
For our cancellation policies, please refer to the following page.
**Note: Tour bookings will commence in September 2020.
Photos from this Tour
Below there are a couple of the favourite photos that our guides have taken along this specific Portugal photography route. Of course, the opportunities for more are endless.
Be sure to have a look at the other photography tours we run around Portugal. To see what we have on offer head to our photo trips page for all the details.
If you can’t quite join us yet, be sure to sign up for our email newsletter below. You’ll receive monthly emails with the available tours and photography news from Portugal. Stay in touch!